Call Today

Tondevold Law PLC

Maricopa County Business And Construction Law Attorney

We Can Find The Resolution To Your Construction Law Issues

Are you dealing with problems caused by your contractor? An incomplete or unsatisfactory project? Or perhaps a customer is not paying you for your work? Contact an attorney at once. Whether you are a large construction company or a single homeowner, Tondevold Law, PLC, has the resources and knowledge to assist you in finding a resolution to these predicaments.

It can be frustrating to not be adequately compensated for your work or to deal with the consequences of a contractor cutting corners on a building project. Involving an attorney may help to resolve your issues sooner, rather than later. Reach out to us at our Mesa, Arizona, office to see how we can best serve you. Call 480-447-0354 today.

When Might I Need A Construction Law Attorney?

The complex nature of construction law often necessitates the services of a lawyer. When the issues involve other parties, it is beneficial to have a knowledgeable attorney who can inform you of your rights.

If you are dealing with construction law matters and require assistance, our firm can offer you litigation advice and service in the following areas and more:

  • Collections
  • Lawsuits
  • Contract formations
  • Contract negotiations and administration
  • Breach of contracts
  • Registrar of contractor issues
  • Unlicensed contracting complaints
  • Liens
  • Defect claims

Let our attorney review your case and help you determine what actions are necessary or if there are other options you can explore.

An Attorney Can Save You Time And Money

When it comes to construction law problems, you can save yourself from the hassle by hiring an attorney. Not only can our attorney help you efficiently and effectively sort out the matter at hand, he can also save you money and help you recover judgments and fees.

Set up a 30-minute free consultation with us today to discuss what we can do for you. You can call us at 480-447-0354 or send our attorney a message using the online form today.